Before it was Mo's House

For 41 years, Danny Baumgart owned the brick building on the corner of Parrett & Jefferson St., which many knew as Haynie’s Corner Pub. Some may remember it as Goosetown Pub or Brickwood Place, and the “well seasoned” folks may even remember when it was a butcher shop & grocery store back in the 1940’s.  Danny called this place home from 1976-2017 and has watched the many characters of Haynie’s Corner come and go. When asked what has been his favorite part of being a piece of the thriving art district, he answered with just that - “The people.”